Wednesday, September 1, 2010

We have a NEW Catalog!!

I had big plans to chronicle all the steps I took to create our Plush Catalog site, but I ended up being so busy with the doing that I forgot to write about what I was doing! LOL

So, I instead would like to introduce you to our new CubeCart catalog. We had so many problems getting a proper search and inventory control system worked out with the site I had created by hand that we ended up getting a programmer to help us change over to a Cube Cart system.

There are still some bugs in it that we are working hard to get rid of, but our sales are picking up, as I have added almost 600 items to this new catalog already. Adding new items is a whole lot easier now than the old way was, and for that I'm grateful. We still have maybe 50 boxes of uncatalogued lovies to put online! I figure at the rate I'm going I never will catch up, because we are still going out on our Date Day each Friday and buying more lovies!! I can't help it! I'm addicted!!


We hope you will find the lovie you are looking for in our DIRTY BUTTER Plush Animal Shoppe CATALOG. But we have many more toys in stock than we have listed, so please Contact Us if you don't see what you are looking for. If we don't have it in stock, we will search the Internet for it. If we still can't find it, we will post your request on our Plush Memories Lost Toy Search Service.

No comments: