Saturday, March 22, 2008

Starting Our Online CATALOG of Plush Toys

We have been selling online now for almost six years, mostly on our Dirty Butter Store and as dirty_butter on eBay, although we did try the original Wagglepop until it disappeared. Every once in awhile we would make a direct sale to someone who wrote us wanting help.

But we really didn't start selling much from our own site until we started our Plush Memories Lost Toy Search Service.

We quickly reached the point, partly thanks to the MSNBC article we were featured in, that people were emailing us wanting to know where they could look at our toys online. So, back in February, I started taking photos of our Baby Animals and Baby Dolls and putting them in our own Catalog.

I have always envisioned a fun place to look at lots of adorable toys, almost like window shopping, with an easy way to buy them. Hopefully, I have succeeded in making buying from us an easy and enjoyable experience for you. If you see any problems on our site, please let me know. I am still learning, and I'm sure I have made mistakes and some poor design choices.

I have learned a lot while starting the catalog, but there is still a lot more to be learned. This blog will give me a place to share not only what we sell, but also what is involved in the process of selling directly from our own website.


We hope you will find the lovie you are looking for in our DIRTY BUTTER Plush Animal Shoppe CATALOG. But we have many more toys in stock than we have listed, so please Contact Us if you don't see what you are looking for. If we don't have it in stock, we will search the Internet for it. If we still can't find it, we will post your request on our Plush Memories Lost Toy Search Service Facebook Page.

No comments: