Monday, March 24, 2008

Working on Adding our Catalog Blog to Directories

I started our other blogs so long ago that I had forgotten just how many little steps there are to get a blog properly setup on the internet.

I started last night adding this blog to the Directories that will help get traffic, and thus the catalog. I added this blog to our Dirty Butter MyBlogLog Community today.

There's much more to do, but that's all I have time for right now. We usually go to some of our favorite close to home toy hunt places on Monday afternoons, so maybe we will find one of the lovies our Plush Memories Lost Toy Search Service readers have asked us to find.



We hope you will find the lovie you are looking for in our DIRTY BUTTER Plush Animal Shoppe CATALOG. But we have many more toys in stock than we have listed, so please Contact Us if you don't see what you are looking for. If we don't have it in stock, we will search the Internet for it. If we still can't find it, we will post your request on our Plush Memories Lost Toy Search Service Facebook Page.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What do you think about adding some more pictures? I don’t want to offend anyone, blog is really nice. But as I know humans acquire info much more effective if they see some useful images.

Nency Page
camera jamming

Rosemary said...

Thanks for taking the time to comment, but I really don't have the time to take more photos of each item. We have a huge stock to try to get online. Anyone who wants to see more photos can write and ask, and I will be glad to send them.

Of course, here on the blog, one should be enough, anyway.