Sunday, May 4, 2008

Another Lesson Learned - Don't Assume the Cart Was Abandoned

We had an abandoned shopping Cart today. But it turns out it was not abandoned after all. I don't know what caused me to check PayPal today, but there it was all paid, just as it should have been. But PayPal did not send me the email the way they normally do.

I wouldn't have even known about the sale if it had not been that Mal's e-commerce sends an email for each sale.



We hope you will find the lovie you are looking for in our DIRTY BUTTER Plush Animal Shoppe CATALOG. But we have many more toys in stock than we have listed, so please Contact Us if you don't see what you are looking for. If we don't have it in stock, we will search the Internet for it. If we still can't find it, we will post your request on our Plush Memories Lost Toy Search Service Facebook Page.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have some nice plush toys and I love your blog! Just stopped over to tell you how nice this blog and your plush are. I didn't see anywhere to post in the PayPal no notice area, but last week that same thing happen to me. Very frustrating. Good think I did get the sale notice from my cart.

Alana

Rosemary said...

Glad you like our toys, Alana, and thanks for the kind words about this blog. Actually, the REAL blog for our plush toys is the Lost Toy Search Service. I started this blog to give me another place to put links to the catalog and the Search Service. Got to try every SEO trick in the book, right?